Here are some things you could consider when describing your item:
On Description section you can write some of the details like products model, New, Pre-owned (Used). & Condition
1. The reason you’re selling it
2. Does it have any defects?
3. The size and colour if applicable
4. How can you use it and is it any good?
5. Cash or loan on Delivery, Payment & Postage Info, estimated time of delivery for the or some warranty and any T&C.
– Deal locally with people you can meet in a public area.
– Deal with COD (Cash on Delivery). Beware offers involving shipping
– Don’t make payments with domestic money transfers, such as Western Union or Moneygram.
– Don’t pay in advance to the seller that you do not know.
– Don’t accept cashier checks or money orders.
-Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc).
-Transactions are between users only, no third party provides a “guarantee”.
Now, you’re an expert.
You know all the steps of how to sell on apaada.my. Also, you could even teach others how to do it!
Selling your New or secondhand items to make extra money isn’t difficult anymore. It’s made easy with apaada.my because of how committed we are to make it convenient for you.
I hope you’ll have a memorable and successful first sale! Leave me comments if you have any extra questions or you can also contact us at